Welcome to my blog where I would like to present my work. I love photography, painting and graphic design. I a
dore ART...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dual



This is oil-painting on canvas 1m x 1m.

Abstract composition rising from an inner feeling. It is a mental automatism consequent from the subconscious. Process of painting is inspired by improvisation. Ration of energy and vitality identify with existential drama.

Dominating the picture are two red circles, which we can not fully see, but we can feel. We see two semicircles just coming together. Perhaps for the first time? Is it mutual attraction or aversion, some vibration or trepidation?

The two circles are parallel to two people, two similar but with different existences. They have just meet for the first time and started to know each other among the communication........ Could it be love?....... :-)



...some details from painting...





No comments: